Tila Tequila Attacked By NFL Boyfriend


ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:Tila Tequila AttackedTila Tequila Attacked, Tila tequila twitter, tila tequila, insane clown posse, juggalo.

I normally try to rest up on Saturdays but this story made me get my ass up off the couch from watching Mad Men to sit down at my laptop and write about it for your entertainment.

“Famed” Interweb-celeb-whore Tila Tequila pretty much had her ass kicked by a bunch of Juggalos at the Gathering of the Juggalos in Illinois, according to TMZ. A “Juggalo”, for your info, is a fan of the bandInsane Clown Posse. So, in other words, they’ve picked really, really, REALLY shite music to listen to.

ANYWAYS, Tequila claims that when she got up on stage, “dudes were throwing huge stone rocks in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz they threw fire crackers on stage, and they even took the shit out of the port-0-potty and threw shit and piss at me when I was onstage.” Is it bad that I’m giggling as I’m writing this?


Original post:

Tila Tequila Attacked By NFL Boyfriend

Tila Tequila Attacked By NFL Boyfriend

Share/Bookmark